Heavy gratings can be use in storage yards, in the production halls and warehouses, seaports and airports.
- bearing bar height from 50 to 150 mm
- bearing bar thickness from 6 to 10 mm
- mesh sizes 30 x 30 mesh, 30 x 50 mm, 25 x 30 mm, 25 x 50 mm and other
- cross bar from Ø 6 to Ø 10 mm or cross flat bar from 25 x 4 to 30 x 5
In addition, heavy gratings can be made with:
- frame welded to the end of the grating, made from a flat bar higher than the bearing bar;
- anti-slip angles;
- anti-slip nose.